Log in
Log in or sign up
Continue with Google
or
New to Rent Prime Room?
Search stays
Help Center / Arrival, Stay & Departure

Arrival, Stay & Departure

Check-in, check-out, deliveries, mail and move-out

7 questions

Can I check in early or late?

Our standard check-in window is from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM on your scheduled move-in date. Check-in instructions and access information will be sent to your email on the morning of arrival.

Early or late check-in may be available upon request and must be arranged in advance. Please contact us before your arrival date, and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability and scheduling. Please do not assume that an early or late check-in has been approved until you receive confirmation from us.

Can I check out late?

Our standard check-out time is 10:00 AM. Late check-out may be available depending on the next guest's arrival time and our cleaning schedule. Please request a late check-out in advance, and we will confirm whether we are able to accommodate your request. Late check-out is not guaranteed unless approved in writing.

Is there parking available?

Parking availability varies by property. Some locations may offer street parking, driveway parking, or garage access. Please check the individual listing for the specific parking details or contact us to confirm availability.

Can I get food delivered?

Yes. Food deliveries are welcome. For security reasons, please do not share the property gate code or access code with delivery drivers. Please meet your driver outside the gate or at the front entrance of the property to receive your order.

Can I receive mail or packages?

Yes. You may receive mail and packages during your stay using the mailing address provided in your check-in instructions. When mail or packages are received, our on-site host will arrange delivery to you or provide pickup instructions, depending on the property.

Do I need to clean the room when I leave?

You do not need to deep clean the room before move-out. Your one-time cleaning fee covers the standard turnover cleaning after your departure. However, please remove all personal belongings, dispose of excessive trash, and leave the room in reasonably tidy condition.

Please also remember to empty your kitchen cabinets, refrigerator, freezer, bathroom storage, and any other areas where you have kept personal items or food.

Additional charges may apply for excessive trash, abandoned belongings, unusually heavy cleaning, or damage beyond normal wear and tear.

What should I do when I check out?

Before leaving, please return any keys, fobs, or parking remotes, turn off the lights and air conditioning, and make sure all doors are securely locked. Please also remove all personal belongings and food from your room and any shared storage areas you have used. We will send you a simple move-out checklist before your scheduled move-out date with any property-specific instructions.

Didn't find what you needed? Contact support